Tuesday, August 19, 2008

STUDENT’S PRAYER

O Glorious St. Anthony, Divinely endowed with the learning of Saints, I desire to place my studies under your protection. Guided by your example, I wish to draw all my knowledge from the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary.

With your assistance, I will study, to do my duty in the spirit of penance and with a pure intention.

May the father of light grant me, through your intercession, a bright intellect, a sound judgment and a retentive memory.

Help me to study patiently, orderly and constantly to develop in me the gifts of God and always to make good use of them according to His divine will.

O Dear St. Anthony, grant me to succeed in all my studies and examinations if it is for the greater glory of God and the benefit of my soul.

Amen.

No comments: